tram (2.2.11-pre) tramp-own-remote-path not set anymore on 25.0.50.1 bui

From: Patrick Schoenmakers
Subject: tram (2.2.11-pre) tramp-own-remote-path not set anymore on 25.0.50.1 builds
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 08:18:54 +0100 (CET)

I've been using ntemacs 24.2 with tramp for quite a while now to connect to remote unix servers. I want to upgrade to the 25.x build for various reasons but I noticed that the (add-to-list 'tramp-remote-path 'tramp-own-remote-path) does not set the sourced path from the profile anymore like it used to on the 24.2 version.

I'm on a native w64 build with putty plink