Re: tram (2.2.11-pre) tramp-own-remote-path not set anymore on 25.0.50.1

From: Patrick Schoenmakers
Subject: Re: tram (2.2.11-pre) tramp-own-remote-path not set anymore on 25.0.50.1 builds
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 14:44:54 +0100 (CET)

Cool, I'll check that out then. Any hint on what the actual problem was?

Cheers,
Patrick

On December 10, 2014 at 2:29 PM Michael Albinus <address@hidden> wrote:

Patrick Schoenmakers <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Michael,

Hi Patrick,

> I haven't come around to this yet as I've settled on 24.4.1 release
> for now (which works fine)
>
> As soon as I got everything set up again I'll create the traces again.

I've played more with this, and finally I could reproduce your
problem. I've committed a patch to the emacs-24 branch of Emacs' git
repository; you could either test this, or wait for some few days until
this patch is propagated to the trunk (aka Emacs 25.0.50).