Re: bug in tramp?

From: Thomas Holst
Subject: Re: bug in tramp?
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 18:53:35 +0200

Hi Michael,

thank you for your answer.

  load-history

was really helpfull to solve this.

The culprit was that I use org-mode and tramp from git. Now I set the load-path for org at the very beginning of my .emacs file but for tramp further down. As I understand org requires tramp at some point. So it loaded tramp from emacs but not from git repo.

Now I set load-path for tramp and require tramp before org and everything works fine.

Thanks again.
  Thomas