Re: tramp (2.3.5.26.3); Hangs when trying to remote edit files on my ras

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: tramp (2.3.5.26.3); Hangs when trying to remote edit files on my raspberrypi overs sh
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 11:50:37 +0200

Hi Nicholas,

> It calls your login shell (zsh) indirectly, so there's no chance to
> apply the extra args. I will review tha changes I have applied.

I've done this, and the final changes I had to apply are rather
complex. But now it seems to work according to my tests.

You could pull Tramp sources from the git in order to check. Otherwise,
my changes will be part of Tramp 2.4.2.3, which I will push to GNU ELPA
end of next week. It might be easier to install and test from ELPA.