Re: Tramp is operating on host filesystem instead of container filesyste

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Tramp is operating on host filesystem instead of container filesystem
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 13:27:53 +0200

Camden Narzt <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Camden,

> However at that point when I do C-x C-f /doc <TAB> nothing is
> completed.

Well, there was a problem in the past, that method names didn't complete
in Emacs when started freshly. This should be fixed now. Which Emacs
version do you use? As said, I've run my tests with Emacs 26.3.

Anyway, this is not the major problem.

> If I type out /docker: completely then the rest of the steps work as
> expected.
>
> So what works from a clean emacs is the inverse of what works with my
> normal config.

Great, so we know that it works in general. I recommend to bisect your
config (~/.emacs) in order to find out what is the problem.