SSH connection failed to connect in eshell

From: Reza Housseini
Subject: SSH connection failed to connect in eshell
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 10:56:23 +0100

Hello Michael

I try to open a ssh connection to a remote host inside eshell. I'm using a gnupg key on a hardware token as my ssh key:

    cd /ssh:root@164.92.254.165:

All works fine until I invoke a command like lsusb, the following error appears:

    Tramp failed to connect. If this happens repeatedly, try t 'M-x tramp-cleanup-this-connection'

The backtrace in [1] was obtained with (setq tramp-verbose 10).

My ~/.ssh/config looks like this:

    Host *
        IdentityFile /dev/null
        PasswordAuthentication no
        PubkeyAuthentication yes

Hope you can make out an error on my side.

Thanks and kind regards,
Reza

[1] https://0x0.st/oKu1.txt