Re: [VM] How to view HTML mail?

From: Skip Montanaro
Subject: Re: [VM] How to view HTML mail?
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 19:28:23 +0000 (UTC)

> Looks like you don't have emacs-w3m working.  Cab you double check all the
> steps in the EmacsWiki page once again, especially the last step?

Thanks for your persistence (and patience).  I had vm installed in

    /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp

while emacs-w3m was installed in

    ~/local/share/emacs/site-lisp

but a copy-n-paste error had me trying to find emacs-w3m in the /usr/local/...
location.  I seem to have it working properly now, colorized and everything.
It took me awhile but I even figured out how to use the "open" command instead
of "netscape" on my Mac to open URLs.

Thx,

Skip