Re: [VM] Cannot view GMail inbox

From: Torstein Krause Johansen
Subject: Re: [VM] Cannot view GMail inbox
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 14:36:57 +0800

Greetings Uday,

and thanks for your reply.

On 6 August 2011 00:26, Uday Reddy <address@hidden> wrote:
> Please remove the setting:
>
>  vm-index-file-suffix ".vm"
>
> because there seems to be a bug in the index file handling.  I will file
> this as a bug report.

Thanks, that got me a bit further. I'm sorry to say, though, that I
stumbled into another problem which left me with a blank inbox summary
screen:

Checking for new mail for
/home/torstein/mail/cache/imap-cache-6de7902942e2d83f1ded4adb043a2a36...
Logging into the IMAP server...
Updating attributes on the IMAP server... done
Retrieving message attributes and labels...
Retrieving message atrributes and labels... done
Retrieving new messages...
mapcar: Wrong type argument: listp, t

Cheers,

-Torstein