[VM] automatic display of mime messages

From: lsmithso
Subject: [VM] automatic display of mime messages
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 08:46:13 +0100

Hi:
I've read & read the vm info pages but I still can't get automatic display of
mine encoded messages to work. Please could someone point out  out what I'm
doing wrong?

VM version is: 8.2.0b

Presentation buffer has one highlighted  row with a button -

xHTML (windows-1252): <no suggested filename>, HTML            [display]

If I press enter on this the mine content displays fine,

My vm mine settings:

(setq vm-auto-decode-mime-messages t)
(setq vm-mime-decode-for-preview t)
(setq vm-mime-auto-displayed-content-types t)
(setq vm-mime-internal-content-types t)

Which I think should turn on automatic mime display for everything.

Thanks.

--
Les Smithson