Re: [VM] How to launch vm without spool and imap folders only...

From: blueman
Subject: Re: [VM] How to launch vm without spool and imap folders only...
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 14:10:15 -0400

Uday S Reddy <address@hidden> writes:
> blueman writes:
>
>> I want to configure vm so instead of starting by loading
>> vm-primary-inbox and loading vm-spool-files, instead it starts with a
>> designated imap folder on my imap server. Basically, I would like to
>> treat my inbox as being on my imap server rather than the documented
>> behavior of using the imap server as a spool source for local vm folders.
>
> `vm-primary-inbox' can be an IMAP folder.  But I think you will be better

That works like a charm...
Now that my primary-inbox is an IMAP folder, what do I do with the
following variables:
     vm-crash-box (since I am not spooling, is there anything to crash?
                   so should this be set to nil or is it automatically
                   irrelevant)

     vm-spool-files (I don't want any spooling, so I presume this should
                     be set to nil since my primary mail box is an IMAP folder)