[VM] Problem with recovery

From: Jonathan
Subject: [VM] Problem with recovery
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 21:57:25 -0500

Hi everyone.
I'm currently using VM version 8.1.0 with emacs 23.2.1 (the one shipped with debian squeeze), and I had a crash the other day, and I had to kill (-9) my emacs session.  After that, I tried restoring the inbox folder (vm-recover-folder) and it couldn't restore them.

Now, when I open VM, it only shows my new mails, but not the old ones.  When I check the folder, I can see the mails, but VM doesn't recognize them (no labels, or anything like that?).  I tried googling, but haven't found anything useful yet.  Any clues on what might be happening?

Many thanks.