Re: [VM] vm-pcrisis

From: Uday Reddy
Subject: Re: [VM] vm-pcrisis
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 19:04:18 +0000

Hi Jay, when I corrected the two typos in your customization (changing
`vmpc-action-alist' to `vmpc-actions-alist', and `vmpc-replies-alist' to
`vmpc-reply-alist'), it ran perfectly fine as you were wanting.

By the way, I recommend using standard symbols, e.g., always-true, instead
of elaborate strings like "condition that's always true".  The more fancy
you make these names, the more chance of typos there will be.  And, they
don't have to be strings either.  I don't know why Rob Hodges was so fond of
strings.  Symbols work perfectly fine.

Cheers,
Uday