Re: [VM] Moving from VM Was: Time to move to Mutt?

From: Diagon
Subject: Re: [VM] Moving from VM Was: Time to move to Mutt?
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2019 18:06:45 -0700

---- On Fri, 02 Aug 2019 18:00:37 -0700 Alan Wehmann <address@hidden> wrote ----
 > VM can deal with Babyl files.
 > From the VM Info Preface:
 > In addition, VM can also store mail in
 > the 'Babyl' format used by Emacs Rmail.  So, it is also possible to
 > inter-operate with Rmail if you have archived mail in that format.
 > :-) Alan

Yes, that's what brought me to VM from rmail.  The question is, if VM is
someday going to die, I should probably be thinking about moving to another
more modern format now.  If my parameters are that I'd like to use VM as long
as I can and stay within emacs once I have to move, what format might that be?

/D.