Saving vs deleting attachments

From: Robert Marshall
Subject: Saving vs deleting attachments
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 12:31:26 +0100

The keybindings for saving and deleting attachments are rather close on
the keyboard C-c C-s vs C-c C-d. On a couple of occasions I've pressed
the wrong one. Undo doesn't appear to work on this to repair the damage.

Also easy to do - as my workflow is usually save followed by delete attachment.

Have others found a good way of protecting oneself here - maybe a y-n
question on deleting (though easy to type y mindlessly !) Or maybe I
should just forget there are keybindings in both these cases!

Robert
--
Robert Marshall               twitter: @rajm