weechat-support

Re: weechat + libera.chat + TOR

From: Christian
Subject: Re: weechat + libera.chat + TOR
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 17:52:00 +0200

Hi Sébastien,

thank you so much for your very quick response. That´s really kind of you.

Oh, I see. Thanks a lot for researching the topic in question.

As they say on their page:

> Libera.Chat is not yet accessible by TOR but we intend to have this available soon.

it seems they´re willing to implement TOR availability in the near future.

So I´ll wait a little longer. If nothing materializes I´ll contact the folks at libera.chat.

Thanks a lot for your help, Sébastien.

Many greetings and keep safe.

Rosika 😁

Hi Christian,

This is more question for the libera.chat admins, but according to this page:
https://libera.chat/guides/connect, they don't support yet Tor access to their
network.

I invite you to contact them directly if you have further questions.