www-ml-gnu-malayalam-project-public

Re: [Www-ml-gnu-malayalam-project-public] Review - philosophy/surveillan

From: Santhosh Thottingal
Subject: Re: [Www-ml-gnu-malayalam-project-public] Review - philosophy/surveillance-vs-democracy.html
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 09:21:44 +0530

സൂക്ഷ്മനിരീക്ഷണം എന്ന് ഉപയോഗിക്കാറുണ്ട്

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 1:46 AM aiswarya <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello,

I have translated philosophy/surveillance-vs-democracy.html. I followed all the punctuation marks as in the original because it is easier for my workflow and faster to do the translation. Also I used the word 'surveillance' in the translated version too (couldn't find an appropriate word in Malayalam).

If anyone who reads this is still motivated and have time to help in this project, please review it. You can submit your corrections by opening a new bug in the bug tracker.

Thank you.

Regards,

Aiśwarya