ac-archive-maintainers

Re: sf.net: how to contribute (again)

From: Peter Simons
Subject: Re: sf.net: how to contribute (again)
Date: 23 Jan 2005 12:05:58 +0100

Guido Draheim writes:

 >> If a submission is sent to this list, we both see it.
 >>
 >> If it is sent to you directly, I do not see it.

 > Some people seem to prefer to discuss a few subtleties of
 > experimental macros directly with me [...].

Well, my point is those "experimental macros" that are
discussed with you in private e-mail mysteriously fail to
materialize in the gnu.org CVS repository, and I've never
really gotten an explanation why that is.

Since I obviously can't expect you do care about the gnu.org
repository, my suggestion would be to have submissions sent
to a place where we _both_ can see it. This list seems like
a pretty good place for that.

Peter