Re: [Adonthell-devel] Try it's working ;)

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Try it's working ;)
Date: 22 Feb 2002 23:33:13 +0100

> Hello, this morning i've commited some stuff, Truetype
> font support and callback improved

Very nice! I have only tested the fonts right now. The only stuff I
don't like is the black border which isn't well rendered. I just got
SDL_ttf which seems to have quite a good rendering, I'll have a look at
it and try to improve it (improvments could also be done to font loading
speed and memory occupation - don't worry much about keeping our old
font format as we talked on phone, as it will probably be useless after
these improvments).

Alex.

--
http://www.gnurou.org