Re: [Adonthell-devel] Some small audio improvements

From: Tyler Nielsen
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Some small audio improvements
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 10:01:11 -0600

On 4/2/06, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:
On 4/2/06, Tyler Nielsen <address@hidden> wrote:

> I commited a couple small changes to the audio stuff.  Basically
> using/handling the end of song callback better.  If anyone gets a chance,
> give audiotest.py a try and let me know how it goes.

Works well for me.

The only problem I see at present is the way how the bgmusic object is
passed to the callbacks. When saving all events, only string or
integer arguments can be saved by the engine. Either we change that
somehow (might be able to integrate cpickle) or we implement a
container for the loaded music/sfx on C++ side. (That's what we had in
v0.3)

Kai