Re: [Adonthell-devel] New developer - hello there

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] New developer - hello there
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:24:33 -0500

It appears I'll be doing the introductory spiel, then.

The biggest question, at least from my very junior developer's perspective, is: what do you want to do?

There's a task list posted in our wiki, which has all our documentation. The wiki can be found at http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php. Kai keeps the task list up to date. You'll also find instructions on how to check out a copy of the CVS tree for various modules.

Some of the subsystems are spoken for, but there are several which aren't in active development. Read the code, find what interests you, and pursue it.

Don't be afraid to ask questions. We're a friendly group.

Andrew