Re: [Adonthell-devel] New developer - hello there

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] New developer - hello there
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:30:37 -0700

On 6/27/07, Andrew Phillips <address@hidden> wrote:

It appears I'll be doing the introductory spiel, then.

Thanks Andrew :-). I've been on a little vacation the last few days
with other things to do than checking my email ;-). But now I'm back
... so hello Me!

There's a task list posted in our wiki, which has all our documentation. The
wiki can be found at
http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php.

To be more specific, check out
http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Tasks:Road_Map to see in
which direction we're currently headed. Also make sure to get the code
and try out the stuff in the test/ directory. It'll show you what's
there right now and how it works.

Don't be afraid to ask questions. We're a friendly group.

... and usually faster to respond too ;-).

Don't hesitate to ask stuff even if it might be answered somewhere on
the ML or the Wiki already. In the worst case, we'll just point you to
the right place, but usually there is (still) not enough information
to get new developers going immediately.

Kai