Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Waste's Edge runnable with worldtest, but ...

From: Tyler Nielsen
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Waste's Edge runnable with worldtest, but ...
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 18:57:46 -0600

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 6:37 AM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:
The first is entirely a code issue. Seems scrolling of the map is
broken as soon as the coordinates turn negative. You'll notice when
walking towards the left, the map stays stuck even though there's more
to come in that direction. Should be something in world::mapview.

I resolved this issue.  I was pretty simple as you thought.  So next question is, should I submit a patch, setup a git repository you can pull from, or give you my git hub id (tnielsen).

Thanks,
Tyler