Re: [Adonthell-general] Resistances?

From: nilsfohrbeck
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Resistances?
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 02:07:14 +0200

address@hidden schrieb am 02.04.02:
> I was thinking about some more possible skills, and that lead me to
> another topic not covered yet: what about resistance to magic or poison,
> but also to physical damage (ability to defend oneself)? While latter
> might be some sort of skill, I'm not sure about the other sort of
> resistance. I'm not even sure if that would be a special character trait
> (although the document describing the races mentions that especially
> Dwarves are not too susceptible to poison or magic while Elves would
> partly have the ability to avoid physical damage).
>
> Maybe that could be two more skills (after all something like luck isn't
> anything you could really train for either). Or it could be part of the
> combat mechanics.
>
> Kai

Cool that you like the rules system. I'll work something out with the
alignment. As far as resistances are concerned: this belongs to the combat
mechanics, and I' ll come up with something (this is also tied to experience).
I' ll also add more skills, so that the skill system is really balanced(of
course all races should have an equal amout of possible skill ranks).
Greetings, Nils!

Berufsunfähigskeitversicherung von Mamax bei WEB.DE.
Jetzt informieren! http://bu.web.de