Re: [Adonthell-general] Waste's Edge for Windoze

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Waste's Edge for Windoze
Date: 26 Apr 2002 15:42:29 +0200

> Shit! As I said, I've updated the version number of character.data. But
> of course your windows binary still contains the old version number, so
> it fails loading character.data. Guess you'll have to get out your
> hexeditor and change it back for the poor windows users.

Ahah. It's a nice one :). I've fixed character.data, it is attached to
this mail. So windows users, after unpacking adonthell_win.zip (from
Kai) and wastesedge-win.zip, copy this character.data into your
wastesedge directory, and it will finally work! :) (success for me)

And even the thumbails are fine! :)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org