[Adonthell-general] 0.4 data CVS?

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-general] 0.4 data CVS?
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:42:24 +0200

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:13:18 +0200 (CEST) joel vennin wrote:

> Some one can create a new repository on Data CVS to
> store data file to adonthell 0.4 ???

We haven't really discussed yet whether we want to keep the 0.4 data
public or private. What do you guys think? As it's just a demo, I guess
we could open it to the public. (We should keep the v1.0 data private
though once we start with that)

> Or if you have another idea,

For now you could use the private ftp perhaps. Once we know which CVS to
use, we'll create a new module.

Maybe we should also discuss about the directory structure before
opening a new data repository. Or should we go with the 0.3 structure? I
personally think it is pretty much okay, except the mapobject part
perhaps.

Kai