Re: [Adonthell-general] IRC meeting - this weekend!

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] IRC meeting - this weekend!
Date: 30 Apr 2002 21:06:26 +0200

> I can do worse than that. 1400GMT is 0800CST.  I won't even be awake then,
> probably. I'll have to miss it. Are minutes kept at these meetings?

Well, don't hesitate to come even at 10AM - we'll probably still be
there. That's the problem with these meetings, it's very hard to find a
hour that makes everybody happy. But since it doesn't fall in 3AM for
anyone, I guess it's settled. And, early to bed and early to rise once a
month isn't a tragedy! ;) (it's even said it makes a man healthy,
wealthy, and rise/wise - oh I just don't remember)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org