Re: [Adonthell-general] State of French translation?

From: Julien Cuvillier
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] State of French translation?
Date: 21 Jul 2003 19:33:44 +0200

Hum...
Well,  it seems you are talking about me ;)
I'm afraid I'm a lazzy guy but I did not even start the translation yet
... But I still plan to work on it ;) If an other guy wish to work on WE
translation, it is great news. First we will sure go faster and on the
other hand, I think I will kick my butt myself to be on time with him ;)
In my opinion, we should cut the text in two parts and set a deadline to
be sure to see progress from me ... Let's say I'm up with the first part
if it's OK with you ??

Bitos