[Adonthell-general] wastedge timeline and roof.

From: shirish शिरीष
Subject: [Adonthell-general] wastedge timeline and roof.
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 01:12:22 +0530

Hi all,
Not a native English speaker so please.

I have been meaning to ask few questions for sometime.

1. Is there a timeline when Wastedge or DW or whatever the name of the
game would be would hit 0.4 ?

2. I have been reading the git log whenever things get updated but do
not know how to see if what you say works or not.

For instance :-

in adonthell-tools git log shows the following (picked patch of git
log, the latest one has  :-

commit 0e6b8df468fdec1f74c5c4b2d74c1f21674f8cbd