Re: [aspell-devel] need your review: code change for porting to Solaris+

From: Christoph Hintermüller
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] need your review: code change for porting to Solaris+forte
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 20:55:53 +0200

Hi Calvin
Am Dienstag, 17. August 2004 19:37 schrieb Calvin Liu:
> Seems I was forced to subscribe to the mail alias before I can send mail
> to it. Anyway, try to resend again...
>
> Hi, there,
>
> I need to build aspell-0.50.3 on Solaris with forte compiler. Here's a
> piece of code that I made some change. It passed the compiler but I'm
> not sure if it's exactly what the origional code want to do.
We had Solaris issues here a long time ago and as since 0.50.3 there have been
0.50.4 and 0.50.5 checkout them first as it is rather likely that your
changes have become obsolete or are allready submitted by others.
Further aspell-0.60-pre3 afaik is allready out. Thus it is rather likely that
kevin releases aspell 0.60 the next weeks or at least month.
With this on mind is it still worth to invest in fixes below 0.50.5?? Do you
require some specifics which will not be provided by newer versions??
Ist it possible for you to wait until 0.60 or go with 0.50.5 ??

cu
Chris