[aspell-devel] Re: Windows port - native

From: Abdelrazak Younes
Subject: [aspell-devel] Re: Windows port - native
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 19:40:20 +0200

Nicolas Hatier wrote:
Thanks for the info.

My first goal (after creating the port) was to have it somewhat integrated in the official aspell. I saw the features set-prefix and ENABLE_WIN32_RELOCATABLE were working in the past, but were forgotten afterwards and stopped working.

Starting a project based on aspell is less appealing for me. If I can contribute to enhance the official package, without necessarily starting another spin-off, I think this will be better for everyone.

That was our goal too:

The patch has been there for more than a year.

Abdelrazak Younes wrote: