[Aspell-user] "No word lists can be found . . "

From: Neil Hodge
Subject: [Aspell-user] "No word lists can be found . . "
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:42:31 -0800

All:

I have aspell and the dictionaries installed, but when I try to do a test using the following command:

aspell --set-prefix check README

I get the response

Error: No word lists can be found for the language "en_US"

Note that I have aspell and all of it's associated files installed to a non-standard path (I am not admin on the machine); I just can't seem to figure out how to get aspell to see the word lists. Thanks.

=====
Neil Hodge
Lawrence Livermore National Lab
Defense Technologies Engineering Division
Advanced Engineering Analysis Group
address@hidden