[Aspell-user] Czech language

From: Wolf
Subject: [Aspell-user] Czech language
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:53:39 +0200

Hello, I want use aspell with PHP for spell-check czech text. I will run
aspell on Linux server (maybe RedHat) from client computers with MS Windows &
Internet Explorer 6.0.
But when I want to check word like "šek" (with ascii char higher than 128 on
the start of the word) aspell ignores the first char and takes only last two
chars...
It could be some problem with encoding - the page is iso-8859-2 and I'm
sending this encodint to aspell too. On the linux server it works well.
Any ideas? Thnaks for your answers. Evzen Vlk