Re: [Aspell-user] Czech language

From: Jan Šváb
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Czech language
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:39:33 +0200

Hi,
it seems to be problem with Win1250 - šžť and ľ are the only characters
which have different codes in ISO8859-2 and Win1250.
Are you sure that the input is in ISO8859-2? When user uses IE on Windows,
it is likely to be in Win1250.

http://www.abclinuxu.cz/clanky/ViewRelation?relationId=22674

Jan Svab