[Aspell-user] Aspell and Horde with IMP

From: Mark Davis
Subject: [Aspell-user] Aspell and Horde with IMP
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 01:15:24 -0400

I am setting up Horde with IMP and in conf.php it has a place to set aspell or ispell as the spell checker

But when I go to compose a message it goes to ispell and it does not correct spelling?

It looks like aspell is not working at all.

I installed aspell 0.50.5  latest release, everything went ok.

Then I installed aspell-en-0.51-1 dictionary, not sure if versions make a difference but everything installed correctly, no errors J

Aspell Dir = /usr/local/bin/aspell-0.50.5

Horde and IMP DIR = /hsphere/shared/apache/htdocs/horde/imp

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You, Mark Davis