[Aspell-user] Where are English dictionaries for Aspell 0.60 snapshot?

From: James J. Ramsey
Subject: [Aspell-user] Where are English dictionaries for Aspell 0.60 snapshot?
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:51:11 -0700 (PDT)

I installed the aspell-0.60-20040413 snapshot, but I
have no idea where to find dictionaries for it. The
link to dictionaries for Aspell 0.60 points only to
non-English dictionaries bn, he, hu, lt, and ta. The
only English dictionaries I can find are for older
versions of Aspell, but the README indicated that the
dictionary format changed so I have no idea whether
those dictionaries are any good.