[Aspell-user] how to set list options using C API

From: Dormont, Dan \(Corporate\)
Subject: [Aspell-user] how to set list options using C API
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 18:58:14 -0400

Hi,

I'm invoking aspell through the C API in my application but I can't figure out
how to set a config option from a list, specifically "extra-dicts".  I see
there's a function aspell_config_retrieve_list, but I don't see how to save
those changes back.  Here's what I've tried so far:

  AspellMutableContainer * extra_dict;
  AspellStringList * string_list;
  AspellConfig * spell_config = new_aspell_config();

  aspell_config_replace(spell_config, "lang", "en");
  string_list = new_aspell_string_list();
  extra_dict = aspell_string_list_to_mutable_container(string_list);
  aspell_config_retrieve_list(spell_config, "extra-dict", extra_dict);
  aspell_mutable_container_add(extra_dict, DICT_PATH);
  delete_aspell_string_list(string_list);

That runs fine, but it doesn't seem to make the change.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Daniel Dormont
SupportCentral - GE Corporate
Share Knowledge, Find Answers