Re: [Aspell-user] windows + php + aspell = trouble

From: J/
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] windows + php + aspell = trouble
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:45:47 -0800

Aspell 0.6 works just fine with PHP.  Yes you call it by pspell, yes you
configure php w/ pspell and point it at the aspell libraries.

God only knows why PHP insists on this nonsense, but they do - and this isn't
the only place the yinsist on it.  But one of the more annoying ones that I
encounter regularly.

Shouldn't take much to configure it against 0.6.  I had no problem with it.

J/