[Aspell-user] Problem creating a personal word list

From: chetan . verma
Subject: [Aspell-user] Problem creating a personal word list
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 19:49:23 +0530

Hello group,

We are running on solaris . We have installed Aspell 0.50.0 with the english dictionary version aspell-en-0.50-2.

I am facing a problem while creating Personal word list.

On firing the command below
aspell --lang=en create personal ./base.en < chetan    /* where chetan is a file having some words seperated by space */

we get: Sorry "create/merge personal" is currently unimplemented.

though i can create a master word list using:
aspell --lang=en create main ./base.en < chetan    /* where chetan is a file having some words seperated by space */

I am stuck for long in this and cant find a solution.

Also, on firing this:
bash-2.05$ aspell dump personal
we get:
Unhandled Error: The file "/usr/local/apache/.aspell.en.per" can not be opened for reading.

Plz help.
Its Urgent..!!

Thanks ,

Chetan Verma