Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Cross-references in changes.texi

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Cross-references in changes.texi
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 22:45:36 +0200

Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:

> Well, then let's wait what Reiner has to say.
>
>> It's not like Reiner has not mentioned the docs several days ago
>> already.
>
> I haven't seen a patch until today.

Well, Reiner mentioned that he thought TeX-doc should be properly
documented.  As nobody else stepped up, he finally did.

>> I can't speak for him.  If you think it really desirable, I can
>> still do the procedure again.  If I did, I would also mention in
>> the RELEASE file exactly what formats will be available from our
>> download site (after tagging and sending the tarball off I found
>> that information rather vague).
>>
>> So if you think it really worthwhile, holler.
>
> Yes, I do.  But as it looks like you will be doing the release (it's
> likely that I won't have access to broadband for at least two or
> three weeks), it's your call.

If you want something changed, check it in (or indicate that you want
somebody else to do so).  I'll make the call when I get feedback from
Reiner that he is ready for getting another batch of packages sent
from me.  Have you moved and/or changed jobs?  I noticed that you
changed Email addresses and I guess that some mail to the old address
probably never arrived.