Re: [AUCTeX] reftex toc and beamer frame titles not meshing perfectly

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] reftex toc and beamer frame titles not meshing perfectly
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 08:12:53 +0200

Just as a hint, you can tell Outlook to prefix quoted parts of a reply
with ">" characters.  This will make it easier to identify the quoted
part and also deactivate the signature separator "-- " of a quoted
message.  This is important because some people prefer to hide the
signature when viewing mail/news or strip it on replies.  And it's
usually better to remove the parts of the quoted message which are
irrelevant for the reply.

* mirko vukovic (2006-07-13) writes:

> If I use
>
> \begin{frame}
> \frametitle{foo}
>
> I get in the reftex toc \frametitle{foo}+contents of several
> additional lines.

Did you use "frametitle" for the respective element in
`reftex-section-levels'?

> I did not know that auctex could insert a frame environment (other
> than the plain \begin,\end{frame}).  I am using version 11.82

You have to activate parsing as described on the first page of
AUCTeX's manual.