RE: [AUCTeX] reftex toc and beamer frame titles not meshing perfectly

From: mirko.vukovic
Subject: RE: [AUCTeX] reftex toc and beamer frame titles not meshing perfectly
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 09:16:40 -0400

See below for replies

That was easy :-)

> * mirko vukovic (2006-07-13) writes:
>
> > If I use
> >
> > \begin{frame}
> > \frametitle{foo}
> >
> > I get in the reftex toc \frametitle{foo}+contents of several
> > additional lines.
>
> Did you use "frametitle" for the respective element in
> `reftex-section-levels'?

It did not occur to me to try that before.  I have now tried it, and it works.

That solves that problem.  Thanks.

> > I did not know that auctex could insert a frame environment (other
> > than the plain \begin,\end{frame}).  I am using version 11.82
>
> You have to activate parsing as described on the first page of
> AUCTeX's manual.

Thanks.  I found the info page and I turned these options on.

> --
> Ralf

Thanks again,

Mirko

If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the
message.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.

This message has been scanned for viruses and spam by SurfControl RiskFilter -
E-mail.