[AUCTeX] Re: display-mm-dimensions-alist (was: How to chage the font siz

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: display-mm-dimensions-alist (was: How to chage the font size (for the equations) in the preview?)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:32:52 -0500

    > Then you should be able to customize `display-mm-dimensions-alist' in
    > case the problem is that Emacs does not get the display size right.
    > You can check that by calling `M-: (display-mm-width) RET' and `M-:
    > (display-mm-height) RET'.

    IIUC, the user needs to check if Emacs' guess about the dimensions is
    correct by using the functions `display-mm-height' and
    `display-mm-width'.  Then it would make sense to make those two
    functions interactive, wouldn't it?

I don't think so.  We don't want to make every function interactive
just because a user might want to see its value.