Re: [AUCTeX] help:auctex 11.84 cannot correctly parese tex error message

From: lming
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] help:auctex 11.84 cannot correctly parese tex error message
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 14:50:19 +0800

Hi, Ralf Angleli,
I think this is a mini-example:
------------------------
\documentclass{article}
\begin{document}
\thisWillCauseAnError{}
\end{document}
----------------------
Then press C-c C-c to call LaTeX to compile it, and press C-c ` to goto
the error-line. Acutex 11.83 will put the cursor at the line "
\thisWillCauseAnError{} " . But auctex 11.84 will just open a new buffer
named "Web2C" then do noting,except showing the error message :
--- TeX said ---
l.3 \thisWillCauseAnError
                         {}
I have switch to my tex file, and find line 3 by hand. Is there someone
encounter the same problem?

Best regards
Karnon