Re: [AUCTeX] Font size

From: Uwe Siart
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Font size
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 14:27:10 +0100

On 31 Jan 2011 at 11:20, Denis Bitouzé wrote:

> Could you provide an example?

I did. It showed exactly what I mean. From using an environment users
often think/expect that the material inside the environment is treated
independently from the material outside. This is absolutely not the
case with font size environments where baselineskips can propagate from
inside to outside and vice versa. That is what I consider fatal (for
the naive user).

That's all. No less no more.

--
Uwe