audio-video

[Audio-video] address@hidden: Re: video of RMS speech in Korea]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Audio-video] address@hidden: Re: video of RMS speech in Korea]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:58:32 -0500

Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 11:54:31 +0000
From: Nick Hill <address@hidden>
To:  address@hidden
CC:  address@hidden
Subject: Re: video of RMS speech in Korea

Hello Byoung-il Oh

I have recoded the video several ways. I have also processed the sound to remove
the low frequency hum and some annoying higher frequency components.

Please download the files then let me know so I can delete them from my server.

89Mb 15fps slightly smaller frame, lower frame rate, highly compressed.
http://www.nickhill.co.uk/rms-korea-15fps512x408+processed_sound.ogg

137Mb Mpeg1 video. MP2 audio. Relatively unencumbered, Works on windows media
player out of the box.
http://www.nickhill.co.uk/stallman-recoded.mpeg

418Mb Original frame size, original frame rate, smaller file size.
http://www.nickhill.co.uk/rms-korea-orig_size+processed_sound.ogg