audio-video

[Audio-video] address@hidden: Re: video of RMS speech in Korea]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Audio-video] address@hidden: Re: video of RMS speech in Korea]
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 20:06:29 -0500

Could you please make sure to get these files and put them up?
Please talk with both of them so that Nick knows his work is appreciated.

Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:48:27 +0000
From: Nick Hill <address@hidden>
To: Byoung-il Oh <address@hidden>
CC:  address@hidden
Subject: Re: video of RMS speech in Korea

Hello Byoung-il Oh

I have re-coded the ogg file to a more web-friendly size. It is still clear what
RMS is saying but the file is 81Mb instead of 1.9Gb.

http://www.nickhill.co.uk/rms-korea-15fps512x408.ogg  (81.8Mb)

Created by:
./ffmpeg2theora-0.17.linux.bin -o "rms-korea-15fps512x408.ogg" -v 1 -H 22050 -c
1 -A 22 -K 256 -x 512 -y 408 -F 15 --artist "Richard Stallman"  --location
"S.Korea"  "stallman.ogg"

Could you download it from there then let me know, so I can delete it?

I will also attempt to prepare a copy in Mpeg-1 and a higher quality (larger
file size) ogg version.