audio-video

Re: [Audio-video] address@hidden: ¡Muy bueno todo! Tu vídeo igual.]

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] address@hidden: ¡Muy bueno todo! Tu vídeo igual.]
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 03:14:45 +0100

Hello again, Richard.

On 2013-12-20 at 02:10, Luca Saiu wrote:

> On 2013-12-19 at 00:47, Richard Stallman wrote:
>> I am not sure what video this is, but if it is really me,
>> please consider posting it.
>
> I had quickly checked about 16 hours ago; the video existed, and it was
> you.  But now it doesn't seem to exist any longer.  I'm writing to the
> original poster.

I found another copy of the same video.  It's a recording of a speech of
yours in Orense, from just a few days ago.  I didn't watch the whole
thing, but it seems indeed nice and lively.

I'd publish it without bothering you, if the video didn't contain a
banner specifying the *non-commercial* CC license -- at the bottom, for
the full length of the video.  You explicitly asked to publish the video
under CC-BY ND at the beginning of the video, so in my opinion the
mistake was committed in good faith; however I don't think we should
publish the video as it is.  Even if you relicense the copy hosted on
audio-video.gnu.org, the banner will create confusion.  I can't edit it
out in any easy way.

What shall we do in such situations?

I'm writing in private to the person who published the video.

--
Luca Saiu
Home page:   http://ageinghacker.net