Autoconf for DJGPP

From: Ihor . Bobak
Subject: Autoconf for DJGPP
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:56:05 +0300

 Dear All,

I am trying to compile GNU Chess with the help of DJGPP.
I am doing everything exactly as in the instruction:
----------------------
First, cd to the src directory.

Run autoconf to build configure from configure.in

Then run configure to build Makefile from Makefile.in.

Now run "make" to build gnuchess.exe

Can anyone tell me where to get autoconf.exe and configure.exe ?
I don't have them after installation of DJGPP :-(

Can anyone give a link where I can download all necessary packages?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
 Ihor.