Re: AC_FOREACH public?

From: Allan Clark
Subject: Re: AC_FOREACH public?
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 02:08:20 -0700

Keith MARSHALL wrote:
Oops.  Forgot that GNU's list mailers don't set the Reply-to header
properly, (can this not be fixed?), and only replied privately to
Stepan.
My mailer allows me to choose. I use "reply" when I want to make a private reply, and "reply-all" when I want to reply to the list as well. It seems to be quite effective, and allows me to choose whether a reply is a public one or a private one.

For example, this reply might be a private one, but I chose to make it public. Just because I can do something, doesn't mean I should, but at least as the list is currently configured, I do have that choice. I appreciate that freedom to choose.

You might want to consider switching to elm, mutt, or a Mozilla-based client (if you're a graphical guy); they have these features, and are fairly well-tested.

Allan