#define warnings when using various autotools projects

From: aaragon
Subject: #define warnings when using various autotools projects
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 17:07:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

A project of mine uses two autotools projects, each of which creates a
config.h file where there are a bunch of #define statements. Well, when I
compile I see several warning messages telling me that some of those
variables are re-defined. What is the cleanest way to fix this? I could just
rename those #define statements to something else in any of the config.h
files but I don't think that is the way to do this. Besides, those files are
generated from a config.h.in that had been generated by autoheader.

Any suggestions? Thank you all,

aa